How to Enroll in Our Childcare Programs
- Complete the enrolment form (see below). Complete a form from pay way nominating your preferred method of weekly fee payment.
- Pay a 2 week bond of full fees. The bond is fully refundable when you leave the centre as long as your fees are up to date.
- Pay the first two weeks’ fees, to put you one week in advance (payments made via credit card will attract a 4% surcharge).
- Pay a $50 enrolment fee – this is a one off fee per family.
- Pay an equipment fee, which is payable annually per family.
- Provide evidence of immunisation.
Erina Kindergarten is a premium childcare provider ont he Central Coast and has been accredited through the national childcare accreditation council which allows parents to apply for the childcare benefit through the family assistance office.
To apply for the CCB at our centre you will need to contact our office personnel to receive our provider number.
Please note, we have two provider numbers (one for the 0-3 year old rooms and one for the 3-5 year old rooms). When asking for our provider number please check that it is for the correct room your child is in.
Simply fill out our application form and click the submit button. Our staff will process your application and get back to you very shortly.Apply Today